In the month of March, we acknowledge Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day – a time to highlight the many valuable contributions of women. What Moves Her is encouraging the celebration of women that move you, inspire you, and have made an impact on your life, both professionally and personally.
Take this opportunity to shine the spotlight on a woman or women that deserve to be celebrated. Simply download the below PowerPoint file and customize the social tile with a picture of the women you are celebrating. Then, add a word that describes what moves this special individual. Below are some descriptive words that you may choose to utilize. Make sure to incorporate #WhatMovesHer and tag us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
We’ll be sharing submissions so be sure your page is public so we can spotlight the women you are celebrating!
How to celebrate a woman that moves you:
- Download the PPT file here
- Select the version you want to use- delete the other version
- Place the photo, name and descriptor word in the template (Need help editing? Check out the videos here & here!)
- Save As- File Type- JPG
- Post on Facebook, Instagram or anywhere you want to spotlight the Women Who Move You!
Here are a few ideas of what to post alongside your image – but feel free to express your appreciation however you see fit!
- Idea 1:
- I’m shining a spotlight on (Insert Name) – a (insert descriptor words) person who inspires me. #WhatMovesHer #IWD22 #WomensHistoryMonth
- Idea 2:
- I am celebrating a woman who moves me! (Insert Name), you are (insert descriptor words). #WhatMovesHer #IWD22 #WomensHistoryMonth
- Idea 3:
- I’m proud to celebrate a woman who moves me. (Insert Name) is (insert descriptor words). #WhatMovesHer #IWD22 #WomensHistoryMonth
What Moves Her description words: